How to Open the Solar Plexus Chakra Manipura
Test of chakras:
- Often lose control of my emotions
- I can hardly force myself; usually annoy me very critical
- I tend to have anxiety, nightmares and / or sleep disturbances
- My belly is often stiff and contracted
- Often fatigue and stress have a negative effect on my stomach
- Regularly suffer from intestinal problems, stomach aches
- I suffer from weight problems and eating disorders.
GENERAL ADVICE TO ACTIVATE THE CHAKRA
Open yourself to the energy of the sun do for sunbathing (even if measured) and recharge with the warmth of the sun.
Add yellow color to your life through clothing of that color or yellow upholstery surround yourself in the house; meditate on the element fire: for this purpose by the fireplace or sit around the campfire, or turn on some candles in the house.
The vowel "O" open stimulates the chakras inhale while sitting and then vibrate the "O" as you exhale open, doing the exercise for at least 5 minutes.
Enjoy a sufficient amount of heat, keep warm especially in winter, do the sauna (unless you suffer from particular health problems) and practiced sports.
The music that engages the senses strengthens the third chakra so choose pieces by Chopin, Schubert and Brahms, or listen to soul music or modern depending on your preferences: you learn to express your emotions take drama lessons or follow a seminar on body language.
Lavender, myrrh, chamomile, anise and lemon stimulate the Third Chakra: Use new ¾ droplets to evaporate in the woods or a diffuser to add them to a little 'milk to be paid in the bath water.
Choose one of the following in an intuitive gems: citrine, yellow jasper, yellow calcite, amber, yellow serpentine, tiger's eye, chrysoberyl, then hold it in hand and savor the energy passing through you and your hands until you get the third chakra: You can also choose to use it via ring or necklace.
- Do some relaxation exercises shake your arms and legs, sit on the floor with your back straight and then do alternate breathing for several minutes (see the base chakra).
- Assume the position of the quadruped repeat 7 times a year "riding horse / arched back cat" (see sexual chakra).
- Oblique position: sit with your legs closed and stretched straight forward and resting on the ground. Put your palms on the ground next to the buttocks, with fingers pointing backward: inhale bring your hips up, so doing the entire torso should form a line with the rest of the body. Riabbassate your pelvis as you exhale and repeat three times.
- While seated your hands together in front of the chest as shown in the figure: the right thumb over left thumb and both are positioned between your palms and fingers (pointing up) encircle your thumbs on which you can apply light pressure. Close your eyes, inhale deeply through your nose and exhaling repeatedly uttered the mantra "Ram" repeated 7 times and concentrate on the navel.
- Harmonization of meditation: relax in the supine position, close your eyes, leave behind all the worries of everyday life and watch your inner self (thoughts, emotions, body) and then laid his hands above the navel on the belly and stomach. Slide your breath as you inhale and exhale of imagining receive the energy from the cosmos that you will meet your solar plexus, seeing this energy with the mind of a beautiful yellow color. Repeat for 5 minutes, then place your hands on the floor and relax.