Exercise CIRCULAR BREATHING AIR
To do circular breathing, you must:
- Inhale and exhale deeply and continuously slowed down through the mouth.
- Never pause between inhalation and exhalation, so you have the feeling that breathing moves in an unbroken circle.
- The circular breathing for the first times that the practice can produce strange sensations such as tingling in the extremities or lips, but will spend when you make a little 'practice.
Continued uninterrupted circular breathing:
- Draws attention to the fourth chakra, Anahata or the heart, which is located in the center of the chest and its light is between green and blue.
- Show a light aquamarine in the center of the chest and breathes through this area as if the air entered and came out through the same light, piercing the chakras.
- Meditate on your relationship with the air: Oxygen is everywhere in the land, water, every element, because it permeates matter, life and love. Your heart chakra governs your ability to love, your finer feelings and your creativity. Meditate on the power of imagination and love and aspires to wake up as much as possible.
Continue the meditation for 10 minutes
For other years see the menu on the left.